K Money Mastery

Click Here!

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Network Marketing Internet Marketing Guide for Beginners Tools and Techniques

Network Marketing Guide for Beginners Tools and Techniques

I'm excited because today I'm gonna start

a by part  day

training series on how you can change your life

in ninety days I've learned over the course

 years network marketing one very important

last may be the most valuable lesson never learned

ninety days can change your life ninety days can turn everything around

one focused ninety-day bursts

ok energy thats well

thought through well-planned and well-executed

can take you from invisible average for

average to extraordinary for extraordinary to two alleged you can

become a legend you can become a name

over the course   day period of time I have coached and trained

hundreds of people to change their life

over the course is  years personally one-on-one it over the course the spy

videos for the next five days

I wanna coach you on the fundamentals

what you need to do in order to be able to put together a -day game plan

they can change your life um

it happened for me twice

in my career the first was in nineteen ninety-two I was struggling in network

marketing

I was the not achieving my goals

and I put together and I need a game plan

September  and

October November December I worked like my life

on the belt over the course those three months it over the next  months I went

from being

no one in network marketing to get having a 

 thousand dollars

in that year all from that ninety-day burst of energy

I

me scratch my head and wonder why did condense my efforts into a -day burst

earlier than that

because up to that point had been working reasonably hard plodding along

what I've learned a slow and steady doesn't win the race in a burst of

energy and then you can maintain it and then another burst of energy and then

you can maintain it

the burst of energy is a -day burst people constantly

overestimate what they can do in a week or a month

and the underestimate what they can get accomplished in ninety days

style on it happened to me again

in  of I had the

some challenges financially I had invested a lot all of my money into a

business that

anonymous business that did not succeed

so I found myself in it tough situation

in June up 

I launched another  day game plan another 

first it over the course just the first  days i'm eighty three thousand

dollars in commissions

over the course of the next six years

I'm $. million dollars in commissions

almost every penny a can be

pointed directly back to what I accomplished in that first  days

a I train I get older treat other people

one example is a guy that im

art the polygon are is top income earner in a

in a major network marketing company today but

when I first met our are didn't have

a success he didn't have any money

and came to Chicago drove from Boston to Chicago met with a friend of mine myself

we said he said tell me what I gotta do I'll do whatever is necessary

we said you know the only thing between you becoming a billionaire's ,

people route ninety days from now

is it really you know cuz

that's the ticket to the you freedom all do it don't wanna go there

so we spent a couple hours laying out a game plan very specifically needed a

thousand people

nine days later buddy about $, it today

he makes approximately five million dollars a year commissions

million from not and I i would tell you if you talkin

pointed back to what created his future it was that season

that little is done other ninety a game plan since that

I'll I S so many friends that have

they're gone on to make  year

half a billion a year a million a year or more

all pointed back to the -day

so what I want to do just understanding this first video

is that well I'm not sure Israel

it's possible you can do it

I'm gonna show you how to do it step-by-step gonna give you all the

major components

I'll in your life can change

you don't have to crawl network marketing you don't have to struggle

you can change your life you can your frustrated with yourself

we can give you some direction okay so that's our first video just a little

introduction a little taste

tomorrow we're gonna start getting into the specifics

and for the next four days so total  videos in this series

all over you to be able to create the future user

okay Soto tamales oh man I wish for you

they decide to become a network marketing professor you decide to go pro

because it is a stone cold fact that we have a better way now so tell the world

sidwell take care about everybody desert worry and welcome back to network

marketing pro

dot com I weren't this is part  or five part video series

on your name a game plan how you can change your life

in ninety days when the first things you need to do is you start with this

process

issue got to create

some specific goals in other words why are you going to do

what you're about to do you're gonna need to sacrifice were talking about

that sacrificed

tomorrow the next in the next they were need to sacrifice of course

ninety days what are you doing this for what is your

and gay I'll some examples

you might want to do and I need a game plan

to go to a new rank a view

having gone to the REC you want to get your baby what you been stocking rate

too long wanna break through

but sometimes rake maybe this convention coming up and you shorter

ill go to that convention let you walk across the stage you know what i'm

saying

should go anyway you know say

a rank advancement goal can be a powerful to

India team go if you wanna grow your team by  people or

 people are thousand people or  people whatever

wanna grow your tea wanna see your team right events maybe you can combine those

two

how many people on your team you get to the next rank

so could be a team go 

it could be cash but just like he did make something happen

when I started in  June  I needed to make

I need money like oxygen I have to make something happen

so I put together  day gave yes right advance was important

yes team was important I'll get some cash coming in the door

so you can combine these tasks rank advancement for steam digiti making more

I can steer a conveyancing

jeannie to write all these things now

maybe it's a prestige cool

maybe just wanna be somebody well

first edit  my first real ninety-day game plan

I wanted to be somebody I wanted

people the only I want to become no network marketing I wanted to

to past success because prestige isn't just for you

is for the team because if you have prestige the team

has more confidence to go out there do it needs to be done

they could probably say I'm on this person's team I'm on that person's d

so it helps with their recruiting it helps with all their efforts

these to some ideas for what you need to do

is you need to write down what are your goals that you can accomplish anything

over the course of the night

period time within reason

well with those goals be in ninety days

all those schools be it might be a personal recruiting 

by iraq advanced go I P team go money

by Angelo I the perceived be a lot of things I don't know what it is for you

but combination any all these things

but I want you before I could give you over the course next three days

the three major steps to the nineteen a game plan

I want you to take a minute and write this down

write your goals out get a clear in your mind

what would it mean to you if you accomplish that goal what would it mean

to you

if you were crawling in a Milan any longer what would it mean to you

yep your team is proud well what it means you have more casual coming in

your home

won't need to get that next rank or order to sponsor  people only be

to you you make that happen okay

so right now we're going to start the one to three tomorrow

tell them based on my wish for you that you decide to become an hour mark

professor site GoPro

because it is so cold fact that we have a better way now so tell the world

that is episode number  with absolute number three

thank you about everybody this airport welcoming network marketing pro dot com

today's episode number three

are five-part series I'll

how ninety days can change your life your ninety day game plan

yesterday we talked about goals I hope you set them back now

you haven't pauses did you write down set your goals

but today I'm going to talk about

one of the most critical often overlooked

areas the night a game plan and though I don't want

Dave and sometimes people just of start mine tomorrow

worst mistake you can make the worst mistake you can make

Vijay most powerful par

the -day game plan

is pre-launch your pre-launch phase

the time before you're going to start

see during that period of time

you can be unbelievably influential

you can grow your team you can

a lot of people think pre-launch just when you're thinking about it no

give an example let's say on

let's say today is January st

you decide that your

I'll launched a

is going to be March st

okay so you not too much January and February

to pre-launch your campaign

K so you're going to have a beer

details

description

what it is you're going to do when you launch on March st

your job during this pre-launch

is to recruit as many people into that campaign before month for stocks as

possible

so give you some examples

and this is a sixty-day pre-law spirit I

the longer the better the Pre Plus I'm

the longer pre-launch the better

because you have more time to build team building plans get excited get people

behind

your campaign secular example if I was to talk to you

I was pre-launch I was getting ready I'll go on Jul our first

and I call you on Mar january nd said listen we have to sit down we have to

talk

because I'm about to launch something amazing

now's not lost yet launch March st

okay a launch March st but let me tell you about the play

on March st we're gonna do this we're going to do this we're going to do this

it's gonna be amazed exciting right now I'm putting together the inner circle

people gonna help with this campaign this description is campaign here let me

sit down to you

let me show it to you the descriptions campaign

and I promise you you talk about something that you're about to do versus

you're already doing your recruiting will go through the roof

you'll be able to recruit      people personally

by just howling them your story a detailed description

on what the campaign is going to be

you still same just you do you feel the power of that

the power of the pre-launch is an awesome force

see I can go to somebody look at putting together

my inner circle

for this launch March st

i'm looking for people who are serious and

are are on

excited engaged

and can't see the vision what we're talking about this description

up this launch now after a short you

is it compelling to you yes it up

are you a girl yes or no i'm looking for an inner circle

worry are the inner circle cuz I think your circles gonna do very well

financially

yes or no yes I am a party you know I won't be partisan

well here's what it's going to take. you too be in theaters or

you're gonna need to do this this

you create a little checklist things that they need to do

they got sponsors people that got it gets to yes I have

the program they gotta get themselves are shipped or whatever

gotta get themselves engaged in the process they also have to you

create their loyalty

so now I hear ya I mean okay doing this before auction are also go from our

march/april day all the way into law

June st

Ansar Dine implant hears things you need to do

sissy now if you use detailed instructions to create your inner circle

I promise you

creating want to write down this detailed description what you're about

to do you understand that tomorrow night talk about the launch

the details of the launch

then you can create your inner circle very easily and you can motivate and

inspire them to create their inner circle

quickly so imagine if you're able to sponsor

by telling this detailed description between January st March st

you're able to sponsor  people

I promise you can do that I promise you can

you can't teach those  each tree in the circle 

now you have two hundred and twenty people on your team

on launch day on launch day

 people on your team engage motivate with you excited

they're gonna roll through this tiny fight with you

to see the power of doing that is so much more compelling

that calling somebody in March th efforts already done

they don't feel like an insider's much they don't feel special as much

they don't feel scarcity is much

the dispute har group but this group

inner circle created in pre-launch

is amazingly powerful now a lot of this detailed instructions going to be

clearer to you tomorrow when I go through

part for which is your watch what

what's included in the launch this detailed description

that you could tell people I'm pretty much okay

ok this is inspiring to you if you're the person that I

that I hope you are you're like

you get kind fired up you know any

you heard stories about other people done change your life you want to crawl

anymore

you set your goals you can see the power

this that you've never heard of before

you get fired up right

now one more thing then all wrap up for Today Show

some people say well once again time for me to start my pre launch

or start my loss own

sometimes it's what people just get started

and they use this process to start their business

sometimes people are going to transition

and I was what  I was going to change ID on

in  I did this I was just getting started and I use this whole process to

do

in  minded this I'll

I was in a transition period

and I use that opportunity to be able to create this window

um if your company is coming out with something new

new product news service new innovation new

something use this to story

around that using K

or sometimes is just you deciding that now is mine to

you've been with the company for whatever you you plateau and yet you're

not going the way you want to

just drawn a line in the sand you tell a compelling new story

you know up until now just around let me tell you march for children

do are you are you up

and tell this your basically the same story

but with oppressed mindset inside your existing I have since people succeed

with

all those different scenarios okay

so whatever your scenario we can make this

we can create a temple to make this work for you so that's it for today it on my

wish for you

is that you decide to come in our marketing professor decide to go broke

because it is a song called act we have our way

now total world tomorrow we talk about the launch

see that take care everybody this certainly welcome in our parking pro dot

com today is day four

our five-part series on the -day game

how nine days can change your life two days ago we talked about goals

and I hope you set your goals yesterday

talked about the pre-launch phase and how is the most powerful

face to get people engaged to do personal recruiting

and to develop a strong and powerful excited and motivated

group when you watch on your launch day

today wanna talk about March

the typical launch

the most efficient I believe ninety days

some people have done  launches I don't think enough traction some people

don't sixty-day launches

I'll those work some people two hundred days

I believe ninety days people can get your mind around

a -day gameplay three months

where they're going to focus

the best  game plan

starts like in our example yesterday we had three months to January February

launch in March st

starts March long or misusing as

as a placeholder ends

something like June st

pick your mom think your day but ninety days but

at the end above the  day period time

do a big event

the event is the glue that keeps people focused do a big event

your market and it's the glue that keeps people excited and motivated focused and

working

because all the efforts from our st June st

putting people into that never told his story are

put six or seven hundred people into a room in ninety days

in today makes five billion dollars a year

in commissions thanked a person after person to person used ninety days

to lead to a bank that okay

she got if we start here with the N

this is you know we're going to R&D we're gonna put X number of people

into this event and you might pick your goal

might be a hundred people might be to other people maybe five other people

might be

thousand people if you have a big group already

might be to three thousand people have people flying drive in from other cities

but go crazy got me thinking about what you gonna be doing

and what your goal is for that and is a compelling exciting

K because then you're gonna reverse engineer

than days to figure out how to get people into that room

right  story that if you go

do a compelling pre-launch story  people

and those twenty people each of their recruit  people

well while here

use all  tickets to your all twenty people

that to undertake its right

those twenty people who each shot

 you know so that is

what  people

 people they each got  tickets

 and your whole job

for  days was to matchup

people with tickets in everybody's job was to make sure that they had  people

know that

all that do for you if you're able to get twenty the region will get 

you get twelve hundred tickets into their

into prospects hands or into

to Suzanne's into that over that if you're not

with if your business is this possible to do course is possible

can you do it of course you can now

maybe don't get why maybe you get that maybe the you don't you

each don't get any get fought to whatever that is half  tickets

soul to act like a

see what happen so once you determine

your event go the next thing that you need to determine

what you've got

month 

month to

 and then you have

and month by month to month  what needs to happen in order to make all the stuff

possible

one you got us all tickets

to you need to recruit

right  you need motivate and inspire

right form gotta keep people focused

so a month  maybe you get together with your inner circle

one time a week and just keep them focused keep them all away

maybe you have a mile a monthly trainee

training going to be about getting more people involved in the campaign getting

more people to think that

right maybe you need to do weekly

group

opportunities

maybe you need to promote

homies

ATV do well but hours maybe two conference calls maybe you need to get

together everybody

have a blessed day with Justin three-week altogether further

entire day which you are saying

want one yes all-out want to do is

same  saves all leaning towards this

focused NK the event

now with this

let me tell you what it takes to really do

a game plan like this what it takes

is all out massive action

and or take always strived to you

here just as well

let me tell you what it took for P changed my life

all out

massive action

this is the part where I might lose some love you

but if you want to change your life something's gotta change if you want

things to get better you gotta get better is Jim Rohn would say

all massive action for me met this every way

I had to go to negotiate with my family negotiate with my friends and loved ones

and say listen

for this ninety days I'm not going to be available

for this ninety days I'm going to be working as many hours as I can possibly

stay awake every single day

for this ninety days I'm not going to the movies I'm not going to restaurants

I'm not watching television I'm not serving on the Internet

i doing anything but this gameplay

so for me I would I want full I was full time both those times I'll type

full-time and part-time

were both those looks like all time for me and I'm just gonna be honest with you

was  hours a day

six days a week

no joke  hours a day star a.m. instead

every day pound phones making call

get people involved keeping an exciting keep me focused helping them recruit

three-way call meeting with people game planning training

webinars conference call sry waco clear-headed do

all day  hours a day

if your part time let me tell you that looks like

eight hours a day

I'm sixties we worker job three dollars and then do this for another day

we well that's hard yeah it is but the results are worth it

you move everything on the way you negotiate them we will take will go on a

vacation labeled

up on later right now Mama's gotta work problems gotta work I'm

focus I got close the door I can do some things I love you

I got this because I love you

I S for things change we gotta change another change this

love you pound it pound pound pound pound pound

relentless because if you're a hundred percent in your group

might work in eighty percent but you work at fifty percent you can still be

working in  percent overall

ninety days to change like remember what I said ninety days

this your writing the changed completely for

or you can just continue to do you two hours a day

or one hour a day in cross your fingers and hope to recruit a monster

I think this is their plan night is everything can be different

okay tell your story

team action communication motivation through this entire all a massive action

process okay there's a lot of detail to this time

in this training program give you all the detail exact map

this but I think you get the idea

right you're all mass action

meets to your watch ninety days

pick one every time ending with an event

okay if you spot

 them sponsor's tent so so  tickets each one of those people their jobs

going up this world

in the aftermath lol

you have to map out exactly day by day for  days

what you could do it week by week month by month

yeah specific business plan like you're trying to raise money

yet sell this ideas yes what you doing when you're

selling this idea to your prospects

here's what I'm about to do and here's the end result

are you in or you out we can change our lives in eighty Days

are you with me this is the story really tell

right stories that you need

that's all that's action here because

people if there's going to be people who are willing to do this with you

people who can be willing to give you an hour a day or two hours a day love all

really motivate the ones that go with you even if it's the eight our time

really go after successes in free

its successes easy but it's possible

for everybody it's watching this tomorrow I'm gonna talk about the events

and what you do after the event okay really

important that you pay attention to tomorrow probably the most important

this five-part series

hope you're enjoying it so far until tomorrow is only my wish for you

is that you decided to come in every market professionals decide to go pro

because it is a stone cold fact that we have a better way now to tell the world

sidwell to care everybody is there

Warren welcome in our parking pro-death come today is our

final par all our five-part series on how nine days can change like the -day

game plan hope you got value so far

our first show we talked about some stories in the fact is possible

its I've help hundreds of people over the course of my

career accomplish their goals

using this I need a game plan to

we talk about goals day to talk about also hopes that good so

goals for your night and a game plan parked free

talk to but the pre-launch the most influential most valuable

period of time this entire sequence is pre

launch make as long as you possibly can in major story so amazing that people

have to become involved

part  we talk about the launch itself all out massive action

the nine days leading to a major event using that as the galvanizing force to

be able to bring people together

with the specific goal in a specific focus

today wanna talk about the launch yen

charge you

the event itself here's what you need to do with that set

you can set your goals you've got to

find a location

you've got to create a flyers

you've got to create event page

on Facebook got create cool tech it's

you gotta get great speakers

this is where you call your outline get the best speakers your company

your local market call you outlined call the company

if you don't see your company they have a party if other people in this room

nine days how to change my life people change their

thousand whatever you yet a company representative

you'll get top income earners job get you're applying to come in

in support this you sure you just tell them

your story tell them your plan

that will recruit that happen to helping you put this all speakers on that page

on the Flyers

tickets the promo do everything else

do own

well as a promo work

which is get all the speakers on different conference calls

get speakers to do a video upon your event page

get speakers to do eleven-hour

that will promote your avail right

plus what you're doing so that some other things

on just the logistics of getting it setup right

I'll when you do the actual that

the purpose of this event

get this the event served its purpose are ready for what it made people do

in the ninety days plus the pre-launch

it move people interactions

re-created its result your job but this is that

yes to promote

thats events

job this is that to promote an accident

everything in your lineup should be about telling your story recruiting

people getting people traits are getting people excited

but you cannot leave that that without promoting the next if you do that you

you screw up the whole thing the next event should be about how long after

this is a

about ninety days at this is that should tell people here's our plan

the next  days till the next with an even bigger venue

you should sell tickets for the next at this event

before they leave the room she get people excited and motivated

flyers in their hands think it's in their hands

when they leave the room if you do that now you start another

launch process over the course that ninety days

to get that next event build-up event isn't the best in the world

go for that to that to that to that three to four times a year

that to that to that using this process

now you don't necessarily have to be  hours a day

for the next  days I found the best

in the world  true ninety-day burst

a year now they go from event to event

that they don't kill themselves because it's hard to make sure that folks

keep your questions family kids everything else health

if you just on  hours a day but you can

you can the keeper leaders is to do a real

neighbors for you really working  hours a week

right  hours a day and then make it appear to the world like you're still

working

 hours a day but you're not you're driving back a little bit

right and then you can gather strength to do another relaunched but

during the meantime this Holding Group the people that you go

is going from that to an  a.m. to that some other

are start doing their pure  much somehow

are just finishing their are there people in there too there just aren't

there

next year ninety day off CSA

now here today

in my life I've trained hundreds of people how to do this specific

we talk about during this process

the course these five days

getting some stories talk about goals

yeah pre launch launch event

right no tickets go to this but

here's the thing I judy is much thank you over course this five days

I am if you got value from this

I want to encourage me to take one more step into releases

only for the two releases darkened to the people that are watching right now

I do an event few times a year

call insanity boot camp

in the insanity boot camp is two-and-a-half days

I love this to nap this is what we covered over the course of this five

days

two-and-a-half days %uh you I'll me helping you create your specific game

plan

I'll be helping you create your specific story

your compelling offer from mapping out

all the different things and strategies should be doing during a pre-launch

in your launch how do your that all to training on how to do all that

very intimate over the course of those two half-days


How To Get Tons of Referrals and Leads in Network Marketing
Welcome to network marketing for beginners

I missed you i would tell you the

last Thursday and Friday as many of you know I had some technical difficulties

my computer crashed my hard drive crashed

the sad news is part 

the rules Shaw interview the file was corrupted

sino I'll people are working to try and recover it so I don't have part  for

you

today on hopefully we'll be able to get to you can get

get post it soon if not I'll have to go back

your cuz I can't be the only one that knows about what ru shots at

in part for interview so we'll have to get to use one way or the other

but today om to make up for that

I wanna give you something that is a

jewels something that if you use it you'll get great results and if you

don't use it you just won't get as good results

so many people at the end of a presentation

they just don't know what to do it did get to their talk to their prospect

the prospect takes a look at a video tape for the tickle

there listen to an audio tape really got through presentation or they said in a

in at meeting in somebody's home where they go to a hotel

at the end the meeting and then just they don't know what to do they like

I'll

what you think and purses as well

I'll and they say oh okay well call me

in a just the people just leave in the a.m

what people are really looking for at that moment I miss leadership

and I'm resistant to com exact

verbatim scripts I'm very resistant to that because people never say what

they're supposed to say

but I will tell you this the powerup asking questions

is an awesome force the power asking questions number one

in acting as a consultant's in a consultant posture

in a consultant mindset is the second most important thing so

if you're acting as a consultant to try and help them get to a result that will

help them

then you're going to get better results if you

act as a salesperson pitch pitch pitch sell sell sell

in you not asking any questions you're just giving the back she just keep

talking talking talking

you can have trouble a lot drop on at the end of a presentation so

this is a  question

process that I got that I've used for

fifteen years that works unbelievably well

and I i trained allowed people to use this year's that for a lot

a long time and it's just a remarkable simple little consultant based

question based process at the end any presentation

ago something like this question number one

to Bob I'm talking about pop

based upon what you just saw if you were to get started in this business on a

part-time basis

about how much would you need to on per month

in order to make this this is worth your time this week the answer

so I'm not invested in what in the answer that bob his big bobs answers his

answer

so sOooo

if you're get you to get involved based upon what you see

if you're to get involved in this business on a part-time basis

about how much would you need earn per month in order to make it worth your

time this week the answer

let's say they say two thousand dollars a month

fantastic whether they say two thousand

, ,  it doesn't matter sometimes you're selling at ten thousand

dollar-a-month

opportunity when all they want to buy is a two thousand dollar-a-month

opportunity that's what they're looking for sometimes you

oversell it by making it too high and sometimes undersell by making it too low

this business can be very flexible this profession can be very

kinda the flexible for different people for different

circumstances but you can make it rigid sometimes want to make a million dollars

a year

like we talk about people who make a million dollars a year a network

marketing pro

we don't talk about the people who make a million dollars a year just

because we're trying to sell only that them II all I'm saying is

if you make a million dollars your batter that's kinda about

is a it's a big dividing line you really have to know your stuff

in order to be able to make money they were in other words

you don't tell them what the opportunity can be for them

let them tell you what the opportunity

would be what would be exciting for them so question number one

so-and-so based upon what you just see if you're to get started on a part-time

basis about how much would you need

to make per month in order to be able to make it worth your time

lately it's let's say they say two thousand dollars

fantastic question number two about how many hours per week do you think you

could dedicate

to building this business in order to be able to make

that two thousand dollars a month and wait for the second it's

about how many hours per week do you think you could dedicate

in order to be able to develop the two thousand dollar-a-month

income with this business the way the answer

they give you the answer let's say they say I'll

eight hours a week then test

question number three about how many months

would you be willing to work those eight hours a week

in order to develop two thousand dollar passive residual income

about how many months and wait for the answer again about how many much would

you be willing to work your eight hours a week

in order to develop your two thousand dollar monthly passes

Inc wait for the answer

so you can get the let's say they say six months

then in sometimes you can get

unreasonable expectations but let's say they say six months which is reasonable

depends on how opportunity and again i'm talking generically here it's very

difficult to

get specific inside any one company or any one opportunity but let's say that

that's reasonable inside your company

if someone were to be dedicated working eight hours a week

for six months I am focused time and they were very coachable

that they could develop a two thousand dollar monthly in

okay let's say that that was reasonable om

if it's reasonable that he got a question for let's say it's not

reasonable for a sec

let me go you can just say as your this will happen

that's a you ask question number one it's a ten thousand dollars I'd like to

meet ten thousand dollars that that's what I'd need not for

for this to be worth my time how many hours you would you be willing to commit

to do that

I'd be willing to commit two hours a week and

how many months would you be willing to commit two hours a week I'd be willing

to commit two months

then as a consultant if you're in a consultant mindset

what do you need to do you gotta say look

I will tell you right now that's an unrealistic expectation

to in order to be able to earn ten thousand dollars a month

in a business a brand new business working  hours a week for the

next two months I just don't think

that we can get you there but if you're willing to change one of these three

numbers

then we can get you there you have to change the ,

and make it lower we have to change the hourly

and making more hours per week or you can

you have to change the month and decided to give it more months

but if you wanna change one of those numbers are me to the three numbers

then I can show you how to get there but if you're not willing to do that you

know with his brother

polly's you you know you probably have other things that you can do

so coax them

to be able to set reasonable expectations

based upon what are those three things okay CNN's dan

and you'll gain more credibility when you say you know what this probably

isn't for you

in you coach them into a reasonable expectation

by saying you have to change one of those three numbers you'll be way more

credibility than you say okay my great great just joined

you know that doesn't give you any credibility at all if you let them know

that

you know somebody tells you can make a million dollars a year you can do it

you know you make a hundred thousand nothing you can do it in your first 

days

and you could do it working  hours weekdays at buying any credibility

thousand you need with a sign up

doesn't buy incredible cell question number one

how much money per month you in order to be able to make it worth your time

number two how many hours per week would you want to commit in order to develop

their income

number three how many months would you be willing to work those hours per week

in order to be able to

develop that income cell

let's say that those a reasonable then question number four is really simple

I would just say not if I could show you how

to get that two thousand dollar monthly income

working eight hours a week focused time you have to be really coachable

over the course of the next six months is there anything else you need a

northern

to get starr in the ocean you know nor do we get started

and just wait for the answer is it and I promise you

ninety percent of the time they say you know what if that if that can happen I'm

ready to go

because you have I'll let them

by asking questions yet let them create

a reality that they could get excited about

you know some people are gonna shock you you think that they're gonna want five

thousand dollars not at all the last five hundred

you don't know they just set you know what this fast talking about bills

and they just need to make some credit card payments so

you're going to your queue some , a month at  month

  month at all they wanna buy right now

 so instead of trying to sell something you don't know what they want

to buy

asked them what they wanna in so long as its reasonable

inside at your company inside your opportunity

then you can help them create a roadmap

in order to be able to make that happen so if somebody's really ambitious and

say you know why I wonder

I can make something happen I need to make five thousand dollars a month

because I just lost my job for this happened that happened or something

you know there's some crisis happening in our family

okay how many hours a week would you be willing to work I'm on work  hours a

week

 hours a week I want to do whatever I need to do in order to make it happen

and how long would you be willing to work that an ordeal make it happen I

need help make it happen pretty badass I gotta make it happen in ninety days

so long as that's reasonable they're willing to work really really hard

they're coachable

the nuclear game platform say okay like if I can show you how to make that

five thousand dollars a month working    hours a week

over the course of the next  days would you be ready to go

just wait for the answer you were acting as a consultant you're acting as a

friend you're acting as a coach

in if they're expectations are unreasonable then you need to say you

know what this isn't for you

or if they if it is reasonable then you say

you asking the question you help them get started and then you create a game

plan for that

that is reasonable in order to be able to make that expectation come to life

I'll tell you it you'll utilize this

we have talked a lot Under Armour people probe outstrips and this is more about a

concept

than anything else be acting as a consultant acting as a coach

not acting as a salesperson if you

focus on this concept it will be worth

its wat in gold saw

I know I missed you on Thursday and Friday I hope this made up for it

onlays gentlemen I will tell you this

my wish for you is that you decide to become a net

were marketing professional


How To Recruit Successful People Into Your Business

everybody this is their worried welcome to network marketing pro that come here

with my friend top cocoa tea

was growing his hair out look at that yeah

yea tons yeah very nice tied up to code if you don't know is 

the best mln trainers on the planet's

and tell want to talk about today

todd and I were talking earlier today and and we decided quickly

put the show together well about this issue

love teaching people how to

recruit high-level professionals affluence

people how to face their fearing that topic in tot

wanted to talk to people about your success in that area

and and how learnable that skill is

absolutely I think the well for Spurs looking graduations on the success your

book manual

crusted thank you thank you and  Amazon's

they it did a great job and great looking now

the industry needs it now BC to the demand for issue so

red laces on a better recruiting professionals has been something I think

ur

you know when I saw route network marketing twenty-five years ago I want

to recruit get people

and I think that's what everybody does but I we start to go through our whole

process is recruiting

I we tend to let our fears get in our way I'm

you know that's a pretty normal think to happen and

we go to Walmart and stuff happens in my what do we do next

and we all know we want to get good people but we follow this natural text

me when I say we because this is a pretty typical

industry standard as they go through your market and what happens is in fact

even in the war market people who weighed

the best people on their war mark in this because it fears associated with

with

what those people that I know might think say or do because I'm doing this

network marketing thanks

and the the worst part about the whole thing is a

when people do that the really avoiding the very best people that are most

likely to respond favorably to a message about network marketing this is

something that

you know we have waited until you try it one time and say you go do it like oh my

gosh why have I been

like leading away from this persona because this is really easier

way to recruit this is something I've been doing in teaching out for a very

long time

and in them I found that here goes away when you become prepared

when you get some little bit a skill and you feel prepared and then

you practice you get some good results you get some positive feedback and you

get this

positive loop starts to happen %uh how's it work for you

how many professionals high level people you think you've recruited

over the course of your career I'm fish

I came in can we realistically over a thousand and

me propriety a couple thousand I mean I don't different companies I've been

without

other recruits  people want company  in another

you know cumulatively and I'm count all the people every creative

over a thousand professional people for sure and these were people you did not

know

um try these are kinda like some coal market prospects that you figured out a

way to connect with

yeah i say i mean a great majority of those professional people that I've

recruited into my network marketing business

over  percent of them for professionals that I didn't yet know up

until that point approaching a but I certainly

recruit a lot of professional people within myself have influenced labor

market

ones that most people tend to avoid knots you know another thing I T just

like don't don't ask those people up

right I obviously where you're gonna teach people how to

or you talk people over the course you're how to recruit their

their most successful war market people those who want people to know that

if they're feel a little anxious because they have it

you know date he'll like

a maybe they don't have enough people to talk to that

you can to teach them some endless cycles

I'll how the never worry about that yeah yeah I mean

the that's not the least of our problems like getting like another he

it's interesting as that's so funny bring out because people

all my biggest problem is I don't have enough people to talk to

and unite talk about that with a laugh like witnessing how do you not have

enough people to talk to people are everywhere

and it's just a matter like opening up a rising oh wait a second rather Snyder

that's an opportunity most people don't look it's up to 

just because a person doesn't like run over requested information about making

money in a home based business replied to

a pay-per-click ad or something else does not mean they're not open and fax

I've done this in front of huge audiences were asked people how many you

came in as a result of an advertisement and is typically a very small percentage

however

the biggest majority fact I think I did this at your event that a

at the last min myspace.com eighty men because somebody calls you and ask you a

question to see if your up to something else

that's how most people came in but the interesting thing is most number of

markers are running around

trying to do all this other stuff like me learn this so we try to do this

we try to generate my only a slim human contact is right there with really good

people in this is

you know it's anything is knowing what to say is is an important thing is what

do I know

say so I'm not going to say it and I for this is going to be a fear fear so see

that because you're

and let me say this professional person up a socio-economic change

that I'm so intimidated by that thing that stops a lot of people

its me this how many people do you think that you felt

learn this skill I'll how to recruit on demand when it comes to

I love professional people to do a really good at Pride

I mean couple thousand plus people have been teaching

on the subject to recruiting for Menomena circuits speaking as a speaker

doing when you can I do for

for  years  years full-time on I would say  and others ten years my

specialty

is then okay how you do you go out recruiting really good people so

I've been teaching this is the one subject that I'm known for its not only

recruiting but how do you recruit

froze any recruit up the socio-economic do so

literally thousands of people are taught how to do this alright

well here's so you for this is a leading to a top and I talked earlier today

and we're talking about this subject in it's something that

he does so well in

so I asked him and he agreed earlier today

to I'll do a free webinar for the network marketing

pro community next Monday which is

the th of June

assets what did we say  p.m. Central Time

 p.m. Pacific Boracay p.m. Central Time  p.m. Pacific

well we're gonna do I hurt I was gonna do understand a host

a one-hour webinar on insider secrets to recruit

how to recruit affluent professionals

on-demand anytime you want to any day you choose to

I that's a long title but insider secrets to recruiting

he's gonna do that for one hour on a Hosted and it's absolutely free

so years llama suggest you do the last women are that we had had , people

registered we sold out

I'll my suggestion to you click on the link below

get yourself registered for a have everybody in your team get registered

for

make sure that you're locked in for next Monday

june seventeenth at  p.m. Central Time

one hour with taco coney and he's going to get you some the insider secrets

so recruiting I'm really excited to be able to host it I'm really

other top the chill that you you agree to do this for free

and I know that the community is going to get great value

want to give everybody a whatever kinda closing comments as far as what they're

going to learn

%uh in at  well I'm excited to do it it's a

I guess in my favorite subject to teach about women more than just teaching

people how to go

recruit professional people what are the other things will be teaching on this

weather nice how to keep

how haufer how you become you yourself become professional

so that you can you feel up to task so it's not just about how

know best a big part of how you don't get good people you gotta go get good

people for business so you

where to do and how to do it on a CD direct and indirect approaches of

different ways I do it

I'm as well as teaching you how to get better yourself so that your

acting at the professional level it's gonna be a really fun

information-packed webinar training alright well

everybody get yourself registered it's going to be great . coney

good friend what are the best rate is up later will be providing one hour

recounted the network working pro community up so get registered work

click below to share with everybody get the message out there

because um where we're gonna sell like we sold out everything that we've done

for the past %uh six months

so that's our show delays Jonah my wish for you


r is for you is that you decide to become a network marketing professional

No comments:

Post a Comment