K Money Mastery

Click Here!

Monday, October 26, 2015

Make Money Blogging: Secrets to Making $10,000 a Month

People think we're crazy, you know?
Everybody thinks that blogging is a joke.
There isn't any point to doing it, it is not a career.  There is no way to make great money.
It is a trend that comes and goes. Sure, blog away, however, it will waste your time.  There is no reward.
Tell your family and friends about your extravagant plan.  How you are going to quit your job.  And blog full time.  They will think you are crazy.  They'll ask you is blogging is a legit way to make money.
They want you to have a productive life. Yes, they prefer you to work hard. Yes, success is extremely important to them.
Being "realistic" is the first step.
The most important thing, is to graduate from school and receive an advanced degree, write a book, even start your very own business!  Not write a blog.  There isn't any money in it.
What if there is?
I'm scared to tell you guys, but…

My Blog Makes $80,000 every single month

This Blog Makes $100,000 per Month


This June and July combined in 2015 this blog generated over $119,000 dollars.  This is the most we have ever made in that short period of time.  The verdict is that I am improving my content every single day and it is working.  I see the results, it looks like, blogging is a career path that will take me out of the hood.

How?

It's like this...  I will tell you how.  I don't get a kick out of teaching you.  I honestly believe a lot of information on the internet about monetizing your blog is garbage.

Think about it, do you see spam on this site?

None?  What about e-books for sale?

No?  Well, it will be hard to find anything on this website for sale.

Here's my explanation.

Throughout my early adult years, I've made a fortune hiring some of the smartest bloggers around the world to write content for my product launches.  Not only have they worked really hard, but, it turns out they are extremely reliable as well.  More than 50% of them have turned there blogs into a brand and business.  

Now that I think about it.  Every company, start up, or product I've ever created has stemmed from countless hours of me researching and blogging about the latest trends in the world and how I can influence them.

Most bloggers are hungry, they know how to hustle and pull all nighters working on producing good content for there blogs.  The top 10 bloggers, I've met are well worth more than $100 million.  Most of them, are making the same if not more than what I make now..

Check out how much money you can make with your blog!  Try the free Blog Profit Calculator.

Good luck, the first step is the hardest.

Learning from the best, will significantly increase your chances of your blog making money more quickly.  Keep learning even after you've learned from the best.  Everyday, challenge yourself to become a better version of yourself.  Study math, read books, talk to experts, and take at least 30 minutes of quiet time to relax your mind, look far away, only thinking.

With time it will pay off.  Taking these tips to heart, it will certainly be a reward.

Now always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment